Rihanna says "I'k incredibly humbled" during her acceptance speech for her Harvard's 2022 Humanitarian of the Year award.

The Bajan mega pop star was named this year winner of the Peter J. Gomes Humanitarian Award for her philanthropic work over the last few years with her Clara Lionel Foundation. She stepped out to accept her honour looking stunning equally usual in grey outfit. "So, I made information technology to Harvard," Rihanna said to loud applause from the audience. "Never idea I'd be able to say that in my life, but information technology feels practiced."

"I'm incredibly humbled by this," RiRi continues. "To be acknowledged at this magnitude, for something that, in truth, I've never wanted credit for." In her inspirational speech, Rihanna revealed that she has ever wanted to help people since her childhood. While watching humanitarian ads on her TV, she often said to herself that she want to be rich and famous to make a departure and help people. Only now she realized that helping people doesn't mean that you have to be rich and famous.

"We're all human being. Nosotros all just want a take a chance, a risk at life, a chance at an education, a chance at a time to come, really," she continues. "At CLF [Clara Lionel Foundation], our mission is to impact as many lives equally possible, but it starts with just 1. Just 1. As I stare out into this beautiful room, I see optimism, I see promise, I see the future. I know that each and every one of you has the opportunity to help someone else. All you need to exercise is aid 1 person, expecting cipher in return. To me, that is a humanitarian."

Rihanna launched of her Clara Lionel Foundation in 2012 where she provide scholarship programme for students in the U.Due south. and across the Caribbean. Watch the voice communication beneath.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREsZLbAv4o/